Oppenheimer Development Corporation (ODC) is known for doing common things with uncommon excellence, whether it's the quality of our products, the personal attention we give customers, or the recognition we give outstanding employees. ODC understands our success has always been a product of our people and the relationships they create with each client. Experienced management, efficient production, successful financing and quality real estate projects are a result of our talented staff.
ODC's successful history of Design/Build Projects is, in part, based upon our team oriented approach. ODC works closely with the Owner to ensure every detail of the project is understood and incorporated into the final project. The constant communication between ODC and its partners will result in optimum project design and delivery while ensuring the project is on budget and on time, components of every ODC development project.
In addition to professional development services, ODC adds valuable, behind-the-scenes features to development projects. As a developer of many long-term investment projects, ODC incorporates an ownership position into every project from the beginning to ensure the project is one that functions at top efficiencies from the opening of the facility throughout the entire life-cycle cost process. Before construction, every system from mechanical to electrical to life safety systems is reviewed by our professional property management staff to ensure functionality after the project is built. Having a team of property management professionals who operate nearly 1.2 million square feet of commercial office space on a daily basis review the plans and operating systems before construction to provide valuable, in-field experiences allows for ODC developed projects to be better functioning and maintained projects long after the initial construction has been completed. While cost is a critical component to every development project, ODC ensures costs parameters are met while providing superior systems for the specific project to ensure long-term functionality.
The Treasure Valley Community College Building, a three-story, 40,000 square foot educational facility developed for Caldwell East Urban Renewal Agency, was a Design/ Build project with an extremely short design and construction time-frame with a definite, not-to-exceed budget. ODC, PETRA and CSHQA were successful in designing and delivering a LEED Gold building on time, in less than ten months, and under budget with the savings reverting back into additional items and features for the building. We worked very closely with TVCC and CEURA to ensure every detail was incorporated into the building while never jeopardizing the construction schedule.
Successful projects developed by ODC include:
- Wells Fargo Center, an eleven-story 200,000 sf office tower and single-story 10,000 sf retail center in downtown Boise has received numerous architectural and design accolades.
- One Capital Center, a fourteen-story 230,000 sf high rise office tower in downtown Boise was the first development project in Boise's Redevelopment Area.
- Treasure Valley Community College (TVCC) Building, a three-story, nearly 40,000 sf LEED Gold educational facility in downtown Caldwell constructed for Caldwell East Urban Renewal Agency which received the 2010 Grow Smart Award for Smart Growth/Green Building. This Design/Build Project was designed to delivery in less than 10 months, beating the required completion date while coming in under budget.
- Security Pacific Bank Headquarters, a three-story 18,000 sf office building in downtown Boise constructed, now Washington Federal.
- Medallion Professional Center, seven suburban office buildings totaling 38,500 sf located in Boise and Eagle.
- Wells Fargo Center, a three-story 33,000 sf multi-tenanted office building in downtown Pocatello, Idaho constructed for First Security Bank, now Wells Fargo Bank, received the coveted Orchid Award.
- Eagle Public Library, a 16,000 sf library project constructed for the City of Eagle in downtown Eagle, Idaho.